Cheap full day tour to The Great Pyramids, The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara.
At 8:00 am pickup from your hotel Tour Guide and transfer to Giza Pyramids in Private A/C Vehicle to Start your full day tour visiting the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos and have a close-up look at the Sphinx – The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Then Drive 27 km southwest away from Cairo to Visit the Step Pyramid of Sakkara (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then drive around 5 K/m from Sakkara to Visit Memphis City , the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are.at the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
They will Enjoy the beauty of the pyramids and the sphinx
with Pyramids Photo Session Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6/11/2019 - 1/15/2021
1/16/2021 - 1/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.