Chauffeur: Batu Pahat to Singapore Car Transfer
Get the best out of the intercity transfer plus tour at the best rate! Take on Legoland or JB Shopping for 3 to 5 hours while having a private transfer from Batu Pahat to Singapore for a total of 9.5 hours, or just a direct transfer from Batu Pahat to Singapore door to door transfer with a meal stop without any hassle.
Stay in the vehicle during customs immigration clearance and enjoy the seamless pleasant transfer with safe and smooth private transportation service with us. This is the best budget personalized private chauffeur tour + transfer; and flat price for 1 to 6 pax with 6 check in luggage
* Door to Door, means you decide the pick up location and destination
* Hassle free and ease of mind travel experience
* Professional driver guide that speaks English, Chinese and Malay
* Well maintained and comfortable Private Transportation
* Freedom to Organize the Experience, Save time, See more and Taste more
* Fully Accredited and Licensed Travel Agency in Malaysia
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
- Embarkation Card (White Card) for Entering Singapore
- Malaysian food exploration with local
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance Tickets if any others
- 1. Upon booking is confirmed, kindly let us know your pick up location address in Batu Pahat
2. Our customer service will reach you out 3 days before the trip via whatsapp or SMS, you may decide the pick up time
3. Driver will whatsapp or SMS you one day before the trip to connect up with you and ensure the correct pick up location and timing. You may inform what you wish to do or see during the Malacca city tour.
4. If you choose the package for a stop for city tour, leave your luggage in the vehicle while you start your city tour in Johor Bahru for a total duration of 3-5 hours.
5. Our driver will prepare the embarkation card (white card) for you to fill in before entering into Singapore.
6. Along the trip, you may request for refreshment break along the way, a meal stop is permitted too.
7. It takes about 1 hour from Batu Pahat to Johor Bahru before heading to Singapore
8. You may stay in the vehicle during the immigration checkpoint clearance procedures as driver will take car lane to enter Singapore. You may need to surrender your white card to the officer at the counter and driver will assist you on that.
9. Driver will send you to the destination in Singapore. This is a door to door transfer service.
Batu Pahat to Singapore direct transfer (3.5 Hours)
Program layout (Reference only)
12:00pm Pick up from Batu Pahat Hotel
1:00pm Lunch at Johor Bahru
2:00pm Leave to Singapore
3:30pm Reach Singapore
Batu Pahat - Johor Bahru Tour - Singapore (9.5 Hours)
Program layout (Reference only)
11:30am Pick up from Batu Pahat Hotel to Johor Bahru
12:30pm Lunch at Johor Bahru
1:30pm Visit Legoland JB or Shopping
6:30pm Dinner at Johor Bahru
7:30pm Leave to Singapore
9:00pm Reach Singapore
Departure Point :Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
Let us know your hotel or your prefer pick up point
OtherJohor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. JB Tour 5 hours then to SG 5/13/2020 - 10/22/2021
Direct Transfer 5/13/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Singapore
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people with 6 luggage per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Singapore
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Wish to have a customized city tour along the way before heading into Singapore? Yes, please let us know
- You may as well choose the direct transfer option, which you don’t need the city tour stop
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.