Charming Apulia Exclusive and customized tours
I will be your tour angel who will take you around Puglia through the most beautiful and significant places in this fascinating region.
Personalized or themed tours to let you experience the emotions that only this land can give you. The contact with nature, the crystalline sea, the characteristic villages that preserve their ancient history and local traditions intact. The healthiest and tastiest gastronomy in all of southern Italy, with products from the sea and the land.
The setting of the evening gives these places a unique magic that is reflected in its numerous castles, in its watch towers on the sea, in the premises of the youthful nightlife, in the stone of ancient Romanesque cathedrals and in its people always cheerful and welcoming. Contact me and your vacation in Puglia will be unforgettable and ... if you want it ...... I will make you feel real Apulian.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel or B&B or other place you want
- guided tour by car for 4 people plus driver / tour guide
- stops in the most beautiful and characteristic places
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castel del Monte, Strada Statale 170, 76125, Andria Italy
1. "Puglia Imperiale" itinerary: in the footsteps of Emperor Federio II of Hofenstaufen. We will visit Castel del Monte, Castello di Barletta - Città della Disfida and Castello di Trani to discover the magnificence of the great illuminated Swabian impresore who left the most significant signs of his greatness here.
2. Food and wine tour "Tour of white gold, yellow gold, bacchus nectar and Puglia confetti". A day dedicated to tastings around dairies to taste the delicious "burrata di Andria", we will visit an oil mill to see and appreciate the process of oil production, a stop at an ancient winery in the area and finally an unmissable appointment at Museo del Confetto to taste an Andriese delicacy.
3. "Autotour Siti Unesco": To admire the Trulli of Alberobello, Castel del Monte and the Sassi of Matera.
4. "Tour of Matera and Altamura". Visit of the beautiful Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019 and of the City of Altamura known above all for its archaeological patrimony and for the architectural beauties of its historical center, but also for the famous "Man of Altamura" fossil human of the Neanderthaliano period, found in the the cave of Lamalunga and the footprints of fossilized dinosaurs in a limestone mass in excellent state of conservation or the "Pulo", a deep dolina of karstic origin created by the continuous conveying of the waters in that point.
5. Finally, "Personalized tours" for all the needs of all budgets, Puglia at your fingertips.
Do not hesitate to contact me by email for info and suggestions.
Included in the price: private transport with English speaking guide service: hotel pick-up with a car equipped with every comfort and a guide / tour guide enabled in Italian, French and English.
Free time and slow time to enjoy the wonders of the places.
Reliability and reliability, competence and professionalism, we will try to meet all your needs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
I will be your tour angel that will take you around Puglia through the most beautiful and significant places of this fascinating region.Airports
- Palese Airport, Bari Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.