Charlotte Comedy City PG-13 Tour
This 90-Minutes PG-13 comedy bus tour is fun and interactive for all alike. No need to worry, the language is a little more tame with a little more comedy. You will travel through streets of Charlotte NC and the surrounding historical neighborhoods. Guests are permitted to bring their own beer and wine on the bus, but there is No hard liquor or food allowed. The bus is for loud and excited guests who have a good sense of humor. Our professional Guides provide humorous commentary on the sights, sounds, and history. They will keep you entertained as you travel through the Queen City and pass by local sights. Come LAUGH AND LEARN with us!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Funny Bus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No hard liquor or food allowed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202-2536
Your PG-13 comedy tour departs at FIRST WARD PARK (301 E 7th St) by the Google Building and the Rail Road stop. Cross Road is College and 7th and will begin in Uptown, where you'll board the open-air bus and meet your comedic guide.
Cruise along the streets to take in the sights and atmosphere as your guide humorously highlights the history, architecture, and entertainment of the city. As you travel through some of Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods, including Uptown, Southend, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, and the Fourth Ward, listen as your tour guide puts a comedic spin on the sights, sounds and history of Charlotte.
About halfway through, you'll stop for a quick break. Feel free to bring your own beer and wine on board to enhance your experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years; no one under the age of 13 will be permitted onto the bus. If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed to board and no refund will be issued.
- There are no seat belts on the bus, and strollers and car seats cannot be accommodated
- If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed on board and no refund will be issued
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- All beer and wine must be sealed when boarding the bus; no open containers may leave the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with infant
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Our tours are currently running at 50% capacity - We are following the latest guidelines set forth by the State of North Carolina and have been Certified by the Count on Me NC program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.