Charlevoix, Grand Canyo and Whale Watching 2 Days Tour
* Take a 3 hours cruise to watch the whales
* Chance to see the blue whales that weight between 8-130 tons
* Enjoy the magnificent views on the Isle-aux-Coudres
* Visit Canyon Sainte-Anne: the most beautiful attractions
* Experience the different culture in Quebec Aboriginal village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Complimentary Roundtrip transport from Montreal hotel within 5 KM of starting point
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night
- Roundtrip transport from Montreal
- Entrance Fees: Whales Watching Cruise, Canyon Sainte-Anne and Québec Aboriginal village
- Entry/Admission - Canyon Sainte-Anne
- Entry/Admission - Site Traditionnel Huron
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of the attractions not listed above
- Food and drink not listed above
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Day 1: MONTREAL – BAY SAINT-CATHERINE – ISLE-AUX-COUDRES
Stop At: Baie Sainte-Catherine, Baie Sainte-Catherine, Quebec
In the morning, departure from Montreal towards Charlevoix. Drive alongside Saint-Lawrence River and you can enjoy the landscape of the riverside. Once arrived, take a 3 hours cruise on Saint-Lawrence River to watch the whales on Bay Saint-Catherine and discover blue whales that weight between 8 to 130 tons.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isle-aux-Coudres, Quebec G0A 3J0 Canada
In the evening, arrive at the charming Isle-aux-Coudres, a touristic destination in the region of Charlevoix that is very famous for its natural sceneries and the ancient windmills that are kept until these days.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Isle-aux-Coudres hotel
Day 2: ISLE-AUX-COUDRES – CANYON SAINTE-ANNE – QUÉBEC ABORIGINAL VILLAGE – MONTREAL
Stop At: Canyon Sainte-Anne, 206 Route 138 Est, Beaupre, Quebec G0A 1E0 Canada
In the morning, drive towards the Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica and then head to Canyon Sainte-Anne that is one of the most beautiful attractions in the region of Quebec. The suspension bridges located at 3 different altitudes allow you to see the beautiful scenery of the waterfall, the canyon and the forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Site Traditionnel Huron, 575, rue Stanislas-Kosca, Wendake, Quebec G0A 4V0 Canada
Visit the Quebec Aboriginal village. To immerse yourself into a completely different culture. In 1981, the village became a National Historic Site of Canada. Here you can experience the purest Aboriginal culture through a truly restored living environment, listen to their stories and legends, or visit the museum, which is an unforgettable experience. Leave at around 17h00 and arrive in Montreal at Around 20h30.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Tourist Information Centre of Montreal, 1255 Rue Peel #100, Montréal, QC H3B 4V4, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel pick up is available from Montreal hotel within 5 km radius from Tourist Information Center, downtown Montreal* Please arrange to pick up from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation* For hotel pick up, please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time* Please do not forget to the area code when you fill in your phone number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel accommodation prices are based on quad occupancy (4 people sharing a room)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.