Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
See what the Upper King Street fuss is all about with this relatively new tour featuring bites from the trendy neighborhood’s most delicious spots. Experience the unique Savor the Flavors food tour in the famous Upper King Street district. Sample mouth-watering dishes of Lowcountry cuisine from the popular culinary innovators in this ever-evolving restaurant district. Come join Charleston’s original food tour company as we enjoy what Charleston’s best Upper King Street restaurants are bringing to the table.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2.5-hour Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
- Professional/Local Guide
- 5 or 6 Food Tastings Included, such as Fried Green Tomatoes or Southern Mac-N-Cheese
- Experience the famous Upper King Street district
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulldog Tours, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Tours operated by Bulldog Tours
Stop At: Charleston Visitor Center, 375 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403-6238
Meet your professional guide at the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street and experience our unique food and tasting tour in the famous Upper King Street area of downtown Charleston. Your small group will sample mouth-watering dishes of Low country cuisine from the popular culinary innovators in this ever-evolving restaurant district.
Come join Charleston’s original culinary tour company as we enjoy what Charleston’s best restaurants are bringing to the table. Come hungry and leave full as you taste some of the best samples of low country cuisine from the area of Upper King Street. This will be a tasty experience that will leaving you wanting to come back to our wonderful city.
Departure Point :360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Hotel Bennett, 404 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Typical tastings include: Fried Green Tomatoes, Local BBQ, Southern Mac-N-Cheese, Collard Greens, House Made Bruschetta, and Gourmet Cupcakes.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By purchasing this tour, you are stating that you and your party are healthy and have not exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If that changes, you will notify Bulldog Tours immediately.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.