Charleston's Pleasing Terrors Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour
Charleston native Mike Brown has been giving ghost tours in the city for over 20 years. His tour is consistently ranked among the best ghost tours in Charleston on TripAdvisor. He is the host of the Pleasing Terrors Podcast, which has been downloaded over 1.5 million times in over a hundred countries around the world and has been featured on television and radio shows including the BBC, HGTV, Voice of America Radio and Destination America's Ghost Asylum. Every tour is given by Mike so you are guaranteed that the quality of the experience will match the reviews.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- This tour includes a complimentary bottle of water during summer months.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Charleston Library Society
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poogan's Porch, 72 Queen St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
We will talk about the restaurant's long history of ghost sightings.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Charleston Library Society, 164 King St, Charleston, SC 29401-2269
We will talk about the Blood Book and the library's creepy history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, SC
We visit Charleston's haunted "Bloody Alley" and talk about its history of dueling and the tragic deaths that occurred there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :80 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.