Charleston Ghost & Dungeon Night-Time Walking Tour
The Charleston Ghost and Dungeon Walking tour is the only dungeon walking tour that has access to Provost Dungeon. Our experienced and fully licensed tour guides will take you on a 90-minute walking tour through not only the dungeon, but also the eerie, dark edges of Charleston’s Haunted Historic District as well as the Holy City’s streets of Charleston, cemeteries, back alleyways, and churches.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour of Charleston
- Admission to The Provost Dungeon (20-minute stop)
- Professional/Licensed Guide
- Hear chilling stories of Charleston ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo, and Lowcountry superstitions
- Visit historical Dark Side locations
- Entry/Admission - Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulldog Tours, 18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Tours offered by Bulldog Tours
-Our Ghost and Dungeon Tour offers exclusive access the Provost Dungeon, which is where famous pirates and Colonial patriots were once housed.
-Explore Charleston's back alleyways while hearing ghost stories through the city of Charleston
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
On our 90-minute Ghost and Dungeon tour with our fully licensed tour guides, spend approximately 20 minutes inside the pre-revolutionary Provost Dungeon. Located in the Old Exchange building on Broad and East Bay Streets, housed prisoner’s run by British forces during the American Revolutionary. Jailed for either treason or sedition, hundreds of prisoners were held there in the building, with some undoubtedly spending their final days there. For a place that holds over two centuries of mystery, it’s an honor for us to be able to show you the cavernous inside. Hear storytelling unlike any others in town.
The rest of our interesting tour will take you through back alleyways and down cobblestone streets, you’ll learn the haunted truth about one of the oldest cities in America. You’ll hear fun and chilling stories of Charleston ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo, and low-country superstitions. Every city has it’s eerie, dark and edgy past so see the past come to life with our intriguing history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's oldest neighborhoods, the French Quarter is home to some of our most historical homes, churches, graveyards, and alleyways.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Philadelphia Alley, Charleston, SC
Philadelphia Alley, also known as Duelers Alley, is one of the most intriguing locations in all of Charleston. While charming in the daytime, at night, this hidden charm has a completely different personality. The hidden walkway attracts curious visitors strolling the streets of downtown, but in earlier years, it bustled with livestock, scholars, congregants, and thieves.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mobile phone numbers are required at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By purchasing this tour, you are stating that you and your party are healthy and have not exhibited any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If that changes, you will notify Bulldog Tours immediately.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.