Charleston Boo Hag & Brews Walking Ghost and Bar Tour
Is this a walking brew tour with a side of ghosts or a ghost tour with a side of brews?? While guests will have to decide that for themselves, we can tell you this is not an average "sit there and shut up " tour, but rather an opportunity to engage back and forth with a local Charlestonian. As a combined bar and ghost tour guests will visit two different bars where complimentary appetizers will be served and the guide will provide drink recommendations. As part of the tour guests will also walk by and receive ghost stories near local graveyards and homes, some of which are over 200 years old. The tour will wind down at a hauntingly beautiful local park where one of the first female serial killers was hung. Don't stick around too long after the tour or you may end up a ghost yourself!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
Visitors will have a very close view of several area graveyards including the famous Circular Congregational Church
Pass By: St. Philip's Church, 142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401-2898
Tours will pass by this historic location!
Departure Point :Tommy Condon's Irish Pub & Restaurant, 160 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Tommy Condon's Irish Pub & Restaurant, 160 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be 21+ and bring valid photo ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.