Chanteek Borneo Indigenous Museum
The Chanteek Borneo Gallery is home to an exhibition of about 300 dolls of 48 ethnic costumes and its collection is constantly growing. Anne Antah, the owner, began making these dolls in 2011 as a hobby before opening the gallery once the number of her dolls became large enough.
The gallery explains the history and culture of all the indigenous tribes of Sabah, told in an interesting way through these traditional costumes.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Traditional costume with accessories session
- Traditional game experience
- Experience traditional music instruments and dance
- Bracelet's beading activity
- Entry/Admission - Chanteek Borneo Indigenous Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chanteek Borneo Indigenous Museum, Jalan Telibong-Tamparuli, Tuaran 89208 Malaysia
Upon arrival, you will be guided for a museum tour.There is photo session with traditional costume with accessories before experience traditional games such as Rampanau, Monopuk, Momolositik, Terompak Kelapa and Coconut Bowling.You also have the chance to experience traditional music and dance. Lastly, You will learn the basic beads weaving skill and produce your own beaded bracelet before ends of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chanteek Borneo Gallery, Jalan, Telibong, 89208 Tamparuli, Sabah, Malaysia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.