Chania & Kournas Lake From Rethymnon
Chania, the most beautiful city in Greece. Kournas Lake, the only natural lake in Crete. Explore in one day 2 legendary areas of Crete. Your leisure time in Chania will be 3.5 hours and you can stroll through the picturesque alleys, see the imposing lighthouse and wander through Municipal Market. At Kournas Lake you will have 1.5 hours of free time exploring the lake or enjoying your meal at the local
Have a nice tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chania, Chania, Magnesia Region, Thessaly
Our guide will bring you to the public market and give you some information about the City.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Kournas, Kournas, Apokoronas, Crete 730 07 Greece
You will have free time to enjoy the beauty of the place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off in Bali, Panormo, Skaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros, Georgioupoli.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.