Changu Narayan to Nagarkot Day hike
Three and half hours of hiking from the Changunarayan Temple brings you up to the scenic Nagarkot (2,200m/7,200ft). It's a unique and relatively adventurous trek. It is considered to be the most scenic spot and is well-known for its spectacular sunrise and sunset view. From this site, many of the Himalayan peaks including Annapurna in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east can be observed. If we are fortunate enough to have clear weather, even Mt. Everest can be seen. It also offers an excellent view of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang as well as Indrawati river valley in the east. As described by its visitors this is the place whose beauty endures year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
Drive you to the Changu Narayan Temple, the oldest temple in Kathmandu valley, came into existence in the early 4th century. The temple is decorated wit some of the best rarest kinds of stone, wood, and metal, crafted in the valley. It stands as the epicenter of culture, religion, history and faith of the entire Kathmandu valley. Three and half hours of trekking from the Changunarayan Temple brings you up to the scenic Nagarkot (2,200m/7,200ft). It's a unique and relatively adventurous trek. It is considered to be the most scenic spot and is well-knownfor its spectacular sunrise and sunset view. you will enjoy with the village of the countryside and mountain ranges including Annapurna, Langtang Gaurishankar as well as Indrawati river valley in the east. As described by its visitors this is the place whose beauty endures year round.
• Pick up form your hotel in Kathmandu at 7 AM, drive to Bhaktapur city, do the cultural sightseeing for 4-5 hrs and return to the hotel in Kathmandu after having a lunch in a hotel in Nagarkot. We get you back to the hotel in Kathmandu by drive.
• Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from the hotel, guest house inside the Kathmandu valleyAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up form your hotel in Kathmandu at 8 AM or the Departure place as mentioned whichever is easier for you. Drive to Changu Narayan Temple , do the cultural sightseeing for an hour and trek to Nagarkot then drive back to Bhaktapur for City Sightseeing. Return to Kathmandu around 4 PM
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.