Change of Guard Ceremony at the President of India's Home in Delhi
You will be picked up from Central Secretariat Metro station gate no-3. From here your guide will escort you to Rashtrapati Bhawan, the official residence of the President of India.
Watch the unique Change of Guard ceremony which takes place within the boundary walls of Rashtrapati Bhawan. You will see the soldiers of the President’s Bodyguards (PBG) on their decorated horses changing guards as the Army Brass Band plays the National Anthem.
After the ceremony walk back through the Rajpath(Kings way) to India Gate, and listen to the story behind Amar Jawan Jyoti(Flame of the Immortal Soldier).
Drop back at Central Secretariat Metro station.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - One bottle of water will be provided per person.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Personal Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Rashtrapati Bhavan
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop or any Other transportation at additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
There is an equestrian display by the Presidents' Bodyguards in their ceremonial regalia in the 30 minute ceremony, which is accompanied by tunes played by the Army Brass Band. Then the Parade Commander marches and the new guard takes position along the old guard and both the guards exchange the national salute. The ceremony ends with another equestrian display and the playing of the Indian National Anthem.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Walk back through Rajpath to India Gate and listen to the story behind Amar Jawan Jyoti (Flame of the Immortal Soldier)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg, Rajpath, Rajpath Area, Central Secretariat, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.