Chan May Port To Hue And Hoi An Tour
This two day tour is ideal for those who wish to capture the soul of the two most beautiful old towns in Vietnam - Hue and Hoian: from its rich architectural heritage to its sensational cuisines. This is a feast for your eyes and tastes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DAY 1: CHAN MAY PORT – HUE FULL DAY CITY TOUR (--/L/D)
Am: from 7:00 to 08.00 when the cruise ship land in Chan May Port, our guide and driver welcome you and transfer you to Hue city. On arrival you will make a boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda. The scenery along the river gives you a comfortable feeling among nature. Visit Thien Mu pagoda and learn more of Buddhism at the most beautiful pagoda in Hue. Next is the time for visiting the Citadel where has many constructions of Royal Palace still remain original architecture including Five Phoenix Towers, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine urn Dynasties, royal theater, etc.
Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant in Hue amist the famous Hue green garden.
Pm: This afternoon you continue your journey to get discovery at Emperor Tu Duc Mausoleum. Here is the chance to see more of handicraft villages of hat-making, incense making to learn more of Hue city. Have dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hue city.
DAY 2: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An – Chan May – Departure (B/L/--)
After breakfast, transfer out of Hue to Hoi An Old City (7am), another UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. You will go through the beautiful and famous summit of Hai Van Pass & Lang Co Beach. Upon arrival in Hoian, you will take a half-day tour of this beautiful ancient town with the visit to the Chinese Assembly Halls, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the old family houses all of which have been sensitively preserved. Then you leave Hoi An for back Chan May Port. Tour ends at the port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up inside portPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.