Champagne cruise on the Fjords of Bergen
Lovely romantic private Champagne cruise on the Fjords of Bergen, with meeting point in the middle of the city. Everything you need included in the cruise, and very good facilities onboard.
Champagne, Cava or Prosecco included, max 12 passengers (only your group, no mix with others). Snacks etc as well.
We cruise at slow speed from the city, up the fjord and between islands and beaches, with a nice evening experience either inside the boat, aft deck or from the Panoramic Flybridge on top. Lovely romantic cruise.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Champagne, Prosecco or Cava
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
We depart from Bergen city center, watching the UNESCO World Heritage Site Bryggen from the seaside with the beautiful backdrop of the seven mountains surrounding the city, including Mount Fløyen and Mount Ulriken.
We then slowly cruise up the fjords from Bergen. The scenery changes gradually from when we leave the second largest city in Norway, passing the suburbs Sandviken and Eidsvåg, to fjords and island.
Possibilities for a swim in the Fjords.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf, Bergen 5003 Norway
Start and stop at Bryggen.
Departure Point :Dreggsallmenningen flybusstopp, Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have not had any Covid onboard our yacht, and are doing our utmost to keep it like that, and protect ourselves and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.