Champagne Cellar tour and tasting
Enter a fascinating estate in the Champagne region. Meet the winemakers, learn their secrets and discover their vaults. Discover hundred-year-old cellars and to taste their elaborate vintages.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Winery tour • Cellar tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting (3 glasses)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Sud Vendee Littoral - Mareuil-sur-Lay-Dissais, 36 rue Herve de Mareuil, 85320 Mareuil-Sur-Lay-Dissais France
Since 1936, when the grandfather André cultivated his first vineyards on the privileged hillsides of Mareuil-sur-Ay, the members of the family are strongly determined to protect the family and unique character of their product.
Wine growers from father to son since 3 generations, they perpetuate the prestige of the brand as well as the quality of their production thanks to their vineyards highly classified on the scale of vineyards.
Today, it is his grandson manages the domain covering about 20 hectares. With his wife, they devote themselves completely to their exploitation. Looking for perpetually new ideas, this couple of wine growers tries hard with passion to immortalize the history and the excellence of their champagne to perpetuate the prestige of the brand as well as the quality of their production.
It is with a greatest pleasure that they will welcome you to Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, to make discover you their hundred-year-old cellars and to taste their elaborate vintages.
It is 25 meters under the chalk soil of the mound of Gruguet in A Mareuil-sur-Aÿ that the winemakers invite you to come to discover their vaults. Thanks to your guide, travel a part of our cellars, then surface to taste various champagnes of their range.
Pass By: Champagne-Ardenne, Champagne-Ardenne, Grand Est
Departure Point :12 Rue du Pont, 51160 Aÿ-Champagne, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- kids under 12 are free of any charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.