Champadevi Hiking Tour !
Village experience, Buddhist monasteries in Pharping area, Countryside on the outskirt of Kathmandu, Lovely pine forest, Wonderful view of Kathmandu valley, species of birds- wildlife & amazing snow caped Himalayan Panorama.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal gears
- Insurance of any kind
- In the morning you will be met by our guide then take a short drive for an hour to Pharping village- the starting point for Champadevi Hiking. Champadevi region is a popular day hiking route in the southern hill of Kathmandu valley. You can enjoy visiting the village & Monasteries lies on the lap of Champadevi Hill. A celebrated Dakshinkali Temple resides little further on the bank of small stream where hundreds of devotees visit everyday to pay their homage. Those interested, can visit the Temple before climbing up to Champadevi Hill by foot or you can escape the Temple & head towards the hill top for breathtaking views of Himalaya range, stunning Kathmandu valley, lovely pine forest & wildlife. Champadevi Hill (2285m.) is also a pilgrimage site itself having Buddhist Stupa & a Hindu Shrine on it’s top. Walking along the lush green forest with amazing views of Mountains such as: Langtang, Gauri Shankar, Jugal, Dorje Lakpa is truly a wonderful experience in the lifetime. After spending great moment on the top, proceed downwards to Chalnakhel village on the other side of hill. Upon getting down to the drive way, catch our waiting vehicle then back to Kathmandu for overnight.
Departure Point :* At your hotel or any place mutually agreed
Departure Time :* Suggested to depart at 08:00 am
Return Detail :* Can fixed as per mutual discussion
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years or above
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.