Champa Devi Hiking
Champadevi (2,278 m) is one of the famous hiking trails around the Kathmandu Valley. As such, the Champdevi hiking trails are located to the south of the valley and are easily accessible. Thus, it is a favorite among many travelers. This hike is perfect if you want to escape from the dull routine of the city lifestyle. The fresh environment and scenic views are what makes this hike worth the while. Also, Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims often frequent it.
The trek starts early morning with a drive to Puspalal Park, Mache Gaon. From there, you start your hike to Hattiban resort. The hike takes 4-5 hours to complete. En route, you can see amazing views of Kathmandu Valley and enjoy the scenery of the lush hills. By midday, you’ll reach the top. Here, you can explore the Champadevi Temple. The temple is revered by both the Hindu and Buddhist followers. Likewise, a panoramic view of the mountains in Ganesh Himal (6,250 m) and Gauri Shankar (7,134 m) ranges decorates the horizon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Transportation by private car.
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses.
- Water bottle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
Early breakfast in Kathmandu hotel and drive for about one hour south of Kathmandu .we arrived at Pharping, it’s located about 16 Km from the city. This place is very rich in nature and Buddhist culture. After we visit the Buddhist monasteries, enjoy the view of the countryside and the green farmlands. Then we climb through the pine forest. After a few hours of walk, we reach the Champa Devi hill at 2285 m. This hill has a small Buddhist and Hindu shrine.
It commands a good view of Kathmandu valley and the panoramic view of Himalayan ranges like Gauri Shankar, Langtang range, Dorje Lakpa. Resting and enjoying the view on the top. Having lunch in Hattiban resort then we descend down through a different trail and emerge to the road head to catch our private vehicle back to Kathmandu.
• Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.