Chamonix’s Mont-Blanc Discovery
Our Chamonix's Mont-Blanc Discovery takes you to the heart of the stunning Graian Alps, where you will discover the historic town of Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi cable car, and breathtaking views of the highest mountain in the Alps, Mont Blanc. Journey through the charming downtown of Chamonix, and soak up the unique history and culture that earned it Winter Olympic fame. See the Alps in 360-degree splendor as you soar to the top of the Aiguille du Midi, and explore the 3,842-metre-high aerial walkway that encircles its summit.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Local Exclusive Tasting
- Mont-Blanc Cableway Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mont Blanc
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geneva, Geneva
Your guide and driver will greet you at your hotel. Soak up the Alpine views as you travel south, through valleys and peaks, to Chamonix.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chamonix, Chamonix, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
The stunning Alpine town of Chamonix is your first stop. Built some 500 years ago, this charming commune city boasts a spectacular location at the heart of the Mont Blanc Massif, set within the glacial chasm of La Vallée Blanche.
The buzzing downtown is wrapped on all sides by the mountains, and as your guide leads you through the historic streets you will catch glimpses of the blue snow capped giants rising into the distance.
As you walk the cozy network of Medieval streets, you will hear about how this small city came to be one of the most influential winter sports destinations in Europe, and the first ever host of the Winter Olympic Games.
Discover an array of charming shops and boutiques, where you will find everything from Alpine honey and traditional cheeses, to world-class sports equipment and memorabilia.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mont Blanc, Chamonix France
Next you will board the Aiguille du Midi cable car, and soar 3,777m skywards to the gateway of High Mountain. As you sail higher in your suspended carriage, you will be treated to 360 degree views of Mont Blanc, La Vallée Blanche, and the endless expanse of Alpine wilderness which surrounds.
One of the highest needle point peaks in the Alps, the outlook from the Aiguille du Midi terraces is one of the most stunning in Switzerland. Your guide will lead you through The Tube - a giant steel aerial walkway, which encircles the pinnacle of Aiguille du Midi, providing panoramic views of the Alps - and reveal how the structure came to life. Intrepid travelers will have the chance to “step into the void”, into a staggering 2.50 m cage constructed entirely from glass, looking down into a 1000 m precipice.
When you finish your walk you will spend time exploring the stunning viewing points, soaking up the Alpine scenery, and breathing in the clean mountain air.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Geneva, Geneva
At the end of your tour, your guide and driver will return you to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.