Chambord Castle: Private Guided Walking Tour
Take a 2-hour walking tour of Chambord Castle with a local guide and enjoy an excursion tailored to your tastes. Start at the entrance of the castle, explore the castle's beautiful interior, then head to the French formal gardens.
Delight in a magical atmosphere and extraordinary architecture at a castle imagined by King François I. Surrounded by a wonderful forest, the castle dates from the 16th century. Discover the history of this place, and learn about a millennium of French history that includes Leonardo Da Vinci, the French Revolution, and modern history with your expert guide.
After exploring the castle, wander around the picturesque French formal gardens. Dating from the 18th century, the gardens were replanted in 2017.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - Food and drinks - Gratuities - Amenities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The entrance of the castle, explore the castle's beautiful interior, head to the French formal gardens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.