Cham Island Snorkeling Tour
An adventure tour to Cu Lao Cham Island is waiting for you to explore the ecological locations on the small islands off the coast of Hoi An 18km, you will have chance to see marvelous coral when having snorkeling diving. As well as spending time relaxing on the beach, enjoying the good weather and cool weather, admire the abundant plants and marine animals. Let's us explore the beautiful scenery in Cu Lao Cham.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
8.30.Morning pick up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to the pier in Cua Dai beach. Get on speed boat and depart to Cham Island (30 minutes).
Arrive at Lang village of Cham island and our tour guide will help you understand more about Cham island with its history. Visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market.
Then get back on board and go swimming and snorkeling to see the coral reef and biology system of Cham islands.
Then transfer to Bai Ong beach and have lunch at local restaurant.Afternoon you are free relaxing on the beach or go swimming. You can join basket boat, water sports (your own expenses) or trek along the coast as well as discover the fishing villages nearby.
14.00 back to the pier and get on board to return the mainland. The driver awaits and transfers you back your hotel.
End the tour at your hotel.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guest at your hotel in DA NANG and HOI AN CITY.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.