Ceviche Experience in a Peruvian Home
Peru is famous because of its gastronomic culture. I and my wife like to cook, many say that the best food in the world is eaten here.
We love to travel, visit new places, talk to people from other cultures, share their customs, music, and traditions.
That is why during our experience, we will review our stories, with a deep respect for our roots, traditions, and culture that will immerse you in the world of ceviche, our flagship dish.
Come home, your home ... you are welcome!
ABOUT THE HOST
I was born in Lima, a coastal city, surrounded by peppers, fish, and lemons where marine food is almost a religion. Since I was old enough to cook, I was passionate about ceviche, its majestic flavor, its infinite variety and I also learned from great masters to perfect my technique.
In each country I have visited, I have prepared ceviche as a Peruvian flag dish. I´am passionate about cooking and music, my favorite instruments are the piano, a pan, and my knives.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live music with Miguel in the piano (Miguel´s house).
- Market´s visit with the chef.
- Ceviche Cooking class in Miguel's house.
- Pisco tasting (3 varities).
- Peruvian snacks, fish skewers and 1 peruvian dessert.
- Taxes and services.
What's excluded :
- Transportation from/to the hotel.
- 09:00 am Meeting at the main entrance of Miguel’s house.
09:05 am We start the experience with a tour to the Lobatón market, where we will discover the ingredients and flavors. This emblematic market keeps the tradition for more than 80 years
of existence and we want to share it with you.
09:40 am We headed to Miguel’s house.
09:45 am Reception at Miguel’s house with andean snacks.
10:00 am Demonstration and hands-on the preparation of Pisco Sour.
10:15 am Hands-on the preparation of Ceviche, while we share the best tips to prepare Tiger Milk.
10:45 am Time to taste the Ceviche, skewers of Fish and "Chilcano de Pisco". All of this prepared by Miguel.
11:15 am Start of the Picco tasting, where 3 varieties of Pisco will be tested. We will continue at Miguel's private music studio.
11.30 am Miguel will delight us with his piano playing live while sharing a Peruvian dessert.
Noon End of services.
Departure Point :Lince, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Option: Vegetarian
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.