Ceviche Class in Cusco
This Ceviche class will teach you exactly how to make a traditional and classic Peruvian Ceviche. Since you will be learning about how making Ceviche around lunch time you will also be served drinks and a main course, so you will never go home with an empty stomach.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional chef
- Ceviche class
- Main course choosed from the menu
What's excluded :
- Pick-up & drop-off
In the afternoon you will meet the chef in the restaurant located in the heart of the historical center of Cusco. Once you are ready, you will learn all about how to make a classic Peruvian Ceviche dish. Your chef will teach you how to mix and work with the different ingredients in the correct way, so you will have a real Peruvian Ceviche in front of you and ready to eat. In order to complete a whole meal you will also be served a drink and a main course (you can choose the food from the menu) after enjoying your freshly made Peruvian Ceviche. The drink, Ceviche and the main course are all included in the service.
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 144, Cusco 08002, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.