Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split or Zadvarje
Inspired by the numerous questions where to do some cliff jumps from the young population we found a solution: Cliff jumping and deep water soloing! Take a ride with us to hidden cliffs, try different jumps from 2 to 10m height, and then climb out from the sea to do some more!
Deep water soloing (DWS) is a discipline where the climber climbs from the sea level without any climbing gear except shoes that we provide you with. Any wrong move and you are back in the water. This discipline gives you an adrenaline rush and great fun. Climbs range from really easy to difficult ones and jumps vary from 2 to 10m height.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Canyoning equipment (wetsuit, helmet, lifewest, harness)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
If you are looking for full adventure package this tour is for you. The best adventure trip in Croatia. Extreme canyoning is a combination of walking, hiking, sliding down the rapids, swimming in crystal clear natural water pools, walking through the tunnels and rappelling near the 55m waterfall. Also, includes some cliff jumps up to 10 meters high and one more 20m rappelling. We provide you with wetsuits, life vests, climbing harnesses and helmets. All you need for this trip is a swimsuit, some kind of sports shoes, adventurous spirit and you are ready for extreme canyoning expedition!
• Velika Gubavica Waterfall, Zadvarje 21255 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Republike 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Bring some firm sport shoes to go in the canyon, if you don't have your own running shoes you can rent our canyoning shoes at storage at 7€ / 50kn per pair.
- It's good to have proper breakfast before tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All our gear is washed and sanitized thoroughly after each canyoning tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.