CERTIFIED DIVERS 2 dives - Atlantic Museum + Las Coloradas in Lanzarote
Take advantage of your Scuba Diving Certification and get to know a museum under water. You will do 2 dives in a day in the south of Lanzarote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service
- Equipment needed
What's excluded :
• Get to know a museum under water “Museo Atlántico”
• Enjoy these 2 dives in the south of Lanzarote
• Be delighted by our qualified instructors
The underwater Museum Lanzarote “Museo Atlántico” has been conceived as a place to promote education and preserve and protect the marine and natural environment as an integral part of the system of human values. Jason deCaires Tayor sends us a latent message in his work: the defence of the oceans. This museum project is creating a huge artificial reef made up of a series of pH neutral cement sculptures which, over time, will help the marine biomass flourish and facilitate the reproduction of species on the island. The museum is 12-15 metres deep down pristine waters near the south coast of Lanzarote, in the Bahía de Las Coloradas, a place that was chosen mainly due to the physical characteristics of its sea bottom. It covers a 2,500-square-metre surface that divers and scuba divers have access to.
Certified divers can enjoy the magnificent Atlantic Museum, dive amongst the statues created by artist Jason DeCaires Taylor & visit a nearby reef, Las Coloradas.
• Museo Atlantico Underwater Museum, Calle Castillo del Aguila, s/n Playa Blanca, 35580 Playa Blanca, Lanzarote Spain
• Castillo de las Coloradas, Punta del Aguila Playa de las Coloradas, 35580 Playa Blanca, Lanzarote Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times:- Costa Teguise: 7:30am- Arrecife: 8:00am- Puerto del Carmen: 8:30am- Puerto Calero: 8:30am- Playa Blanca: 8:45am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.