Cerro Tortuguero Tour (Aaron Tour's)
Our Guide all have a license
And they have the experience of more than 40 years living in the surroundings of Tortuguero National Park
And we have sailed for over 40 years through the Tortuguero Canals ..
They are some of the Requirements that Identify us ..
And if that were not enough we are associated with more than half of hotels in Tortuguero ..
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sendero Cerro Tortuguero, Tortuguero Costa Rica
After a short boat ride where we can see birds and reptiles until we reach the Cerro Tortuguero Trail with an elevated path that allows us to see the famous Red Poison Frog.
Famous for its tiny size but with one of the most powerful neurotoxic poisons used in ancient times for the animal house!
About an hour later we will reach the top of the mountain where we can enjoy the landscape of the Tortuguero canals and all its Natural beauty ...
Departure Point :Colorado, Limón, Pococí, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/27/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.