Central Region Tour
This tour takes you the ancient capital of Ghana which combines Asin Manso slave river/market with the Cape Coast Castle to get a better idea about the transatlantic slave trade. You will get the opportunity to visit a Posuban Shrine to learn about the ancient military strategies adopted.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Gratitude for service provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
First place to visit is the extravagant Posuban Shrine in Elmina and the proceed to Asin Manso slave river where enslaved Africans took their last bath before heading to the slave castles. Visit the Cape Coast slave castle built by the British in 1665 and experience first-hand experience of the transatlantic slave trade.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at any location within Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.