A tour of four cenotes where each one has something very great to offer travelers. In the transportation they will be given a small box lunch to start the adventure. The cenotes that connect with each other and the colors of the nature that surrounds them, 1 hour in each one and can be refreshed during this time, take cover photos and this always with the certainty that it will be a unique experience, not only This tour offers, travelers can also be accompanied by their guide, then they are entitled to a meal from the menu offered in the restaurant they will arrive at. This ride will last approximately 12 hours.
per adult from
12 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - A small box lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
In this cenote travelers will have time to swim and enjoy the tranquility of nature, then they will go to the Motul Ha cenote, where they will also have time to swim
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
Travelers will have the opportunity to swim in this lagoon for 1 hour, where they can take photos, cool off and appreciate nature in its shape and color. Then they will visit the Tacanha cenote where as well as in the previous ones, they will be able to swim, marvel at what this cenote offers
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not all hotels pick up, it is important to check at the time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of performing an aquatic activity), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.