Cenote Wolpoch Swim ADventure All- inclusive
Take a trip back in time that will take you to see ancient freshwater cenote. Surrounded by incredible tropical foliage, located in a cave that is decorated by Mother Nature herself with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites and various markings on the walls! An amazing Progreso shore Excursion!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Enjoy this amazing day at the Homun Cenote Wlopoch. Ysurrounded by lush growth in a cave. They are pristine and cool due to the constant spring water - hop in and take a swim!
This adventure begins when you meet your guide just outside your Progreso cruise terminal. Your guide will be waiting for you at the shuttle terminal and offer you chilled bottled water and then show you to your transportation. Your first stop is the town of Homun, 90-minutes away. It's a lovely, scenic drive and your guide will happily answer any questions you might have about the day.
Cenotes are a natural sinkhole that occurs when the limestone ceiling collapses exposing the underground river below. Cenotes played a large part in the Mayan culture as you will learn from your guide. This cenote is surrounded by lush scenery and lovely tropical foliage, it has a maximum depth of 60ft (18 meters). You will have about an hour to explore and take a dip if you'd like. If you do decide to swim, a life vest would be given to you. You'll understand and appreciate all the beauty nature has to offer. These waters are often assumed to be healing due to the spring waters that feed them.
During the excursion, you will be provided with bottled water, also food and drinks are included
at the end you will head to Your comfortable and air-conditioned transportation for the ride back to the Progreso Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Point :For Cruise Guests: one hour after the ship arrives at the Progreso Cruise ship TerminalFor this Excursion, you will meet just outside of the duty-free stores that are right next to the ship. Once you pass the small shop area you will find a small taxi stand to the right. You will find the staff from Shore Excursions Mexico there waiting. Please check in with Aaron Chi, Cristobal Figueroa or Jose Arenas onlyFOR GUEST STAYING AT PROGRESO OR MERIDA HOTELS ONLY: For this Progreso Excursion, you will meet outside your Hotel's lobby, 15 minutes prior to excursion departure. Please look for the "Shore Excursions Mexico" representative.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.