Cenote and Akumal Snorkel
Explore the fascinating underwater world of Turtle Bay on a leisurely snorkel tour in search 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Caracol
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
What's excluded :
- $10 usd for conservation of marine fauna
- Tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Caracol, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
A great natural formation where you can find estalagtites and estalagmites and of course cristaline water where you can jump and snorkel in the fresh and clear water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Akumal (in Mayan language: Place of turtles historically is the first tourist destiny of the coastal strip of the peninsula of Yucatan bathed by the Caribbean Sea.
Akumal is still a tourist micro-destination that still retains its natural beauty. Swimming and snorkeling are excellent options in its coves, such as Kantena, Xaac, Half Moon Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotel is not listed your pick up time will be confirmed by us
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.