“Cellar Experience Wine Safari "
Private half day
Try rare wine tasting varieties directly from the oak barrels
Tour around the vineyards, Cretan wine heritage
At the winery may be grouped up with other visitors up to 8 persons.
The wines are served in Riedel glasses.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kazantzakis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazantzakis Museum, Central Square of the Village of Myrtia,15 Km. inland and South of Heraklion, Myrtia, Crete 70100 Greece
A stroll around the beautiful village of Myrtia (Varvaroi), where Kazantzakis’ father was born, is highly recommended. Its narrow streets are full of flowers and, combined with the smells and colours of the hilly landscape, they offer visitors a perfect glimpse of Cretan tradition and culture. You can search for the figure of Nikos Kazantzakis on murals scattered in the village streets, from the well-known, flowery alley on Alexis Zorbas street to Anemogiannis Park, and from the traditional byzantine churches to the village square. Have a walk in the village and follow the steps this great Cretan writer he would take to visit his friends and family!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Heraklion-Kokkini hani-Gouves-stalida-Hersonissos-Malia-Sissi.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.