Celete River at Tenorio National Park
We will hike at the Tenorio Volcano National Park of Costa Rica, to see the Celeste River. It is notable for its distinctive turquoise coloration. Then, we will visit Finca Verde Lodge, and you will be taken on an inspiring and educational walk, showcasing natural wonders such as tropical plants and flowers, birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
- Entry/Admission - Bijagua Ranas
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes to Guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
We will hike at the Tenorio Volcano National Park of Costa Rica, to see the Celeste River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bijagua Ranas, from Liceo Bijagua,100 meters East and 100 meters South, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
We will visit Finca Verde Lodge, and you will be taken on an inspiring and educational walk, showcasing natural wonders such as tropical plants and flowers, birds, sloths, frogs, snakes, insects and many more animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know at
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Disinfecting mat available before entering vehicles. Drives requiere to disinfect luggage before entering vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.