Celebration New Year Safari At Panna-celebration New Year In Khajuraho Temples.
PANNA TIGER RESERVE-
Panna is the twenty second Tiger Reserve of India and fifth in Madhya Pradesh. The Reserve is situated in the Vindhya Ranges and spreads over Panna and Chattarpur districts in the north of the state.
Panna National Park is a national park located in Panna and Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. It has an area of 542.67 K.M. (209.53 sq mi). It was declared in 1993 as the twenty second Tiger reserve of India and the fifth in Madhya Pradesh.
Almost all of these stunning temples were built by and during the reign of, the Chandela dynasty, between 950 to 1050 AD. The temples carry magnificent depictions of meditation, spiritual teachings, and erotic sculptures, making them a UNESCO World Heritage Site Khajuraho.
There are numerous Khajuraho tourist places, mostly temples, which are classified into 3 groups: Western Group of Temples, Eastern Group of Temples, and Southern Group of Temples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- we shall pickup the client hotels or Khajuraho airport.
Departure Point :Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.