Cebu Street Food Tour
Cebu Street Food is the best way of knowing the island. You can taste the flavor of the island the Cebuano Street Food Special. The most popular street food in Cebu is Lechon, Lumpia which is Chinese Style Spring Rolls, Tuslob Buwa a gravy with Hanging Rice and the Nilarang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All Meals and Drinks in excluded on the tour.
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Entoy's Bakasihan, Barangay Buagsong, Buagsong Barangay Road, Cordova, 6017 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines
Benefitting from the rich biodiversity of the land and sea, Florencio Escabas makes a reef eel soup held dear by the island cities many residents.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any AirBnB, Vacation Rental, Residence, Hotels within Cebu City, Mandaue City, and Lapu-lapu City.Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Cebu Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.