Cebu Oslob Whalesharks, Sumilon & Kawasan Waterfalls Tour
Cebu is one of the beautiful islands in the world. It is famous for white sand beaches, marine sanctuaries, historical sites & a lot more. One of famous activity in the Oslob swimming with the whalesharks. It is a 3 hour drive from the city center to the south. A magnificent mountain & sea view along it's route. Leave your city hotel before sunrise and you will be welcome with a beautiful sun on your way to the south. Have your breakfast at the seaside cafe & restaurant. Enjoy a 30 minute snorkel activity with the gentle giants on board a small paddled boat. A must see 10 minute boat ride to the famous marine sanctuary & a long white sand beach of Sumilon Island. A snorkel activity & a beach bumming in the powdery whitesand. A so instagrammable moment. Have your favorite lunch in the restaurant before a refreshing trekking to the waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sumilon Island
- Entry/Admission - Kawasan Falls
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oslob, Oslob, Cebu Island, Visayas
a 30 minute whaleshark snorkelling. Though not 100% sighting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sumilon Island, Philippines
A snorkeling in the marine sanctuary, beach bummibg at the sand bar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kawasan Falls, Badian Philippines
A trekking or canyoneering activity at the falls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do bring signboard under your name.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.