Cebu City Mountain Tour - 10in1 Destinations (Day Tour)
We offer a FUN and Meaningful Experience for our guests not just on the spots we take them to but to the service we offer as their guide to our beloved hometown Cebu.
We want our guest to know how Cebuanos takes care of their guests and treat them as family.
We offer value for money with the best possible experience as we highly credit their time spent in allowing us an opportunity to serve them.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - FREE LUNCH worth P250 pesos only. If you go beyond this then pay additional price of meal.
What's excluded :
- Dinner - NO Snacks, NO Breakfast and Dinner is included.
What should guest expect on the tour?
1. This is an outdoor activity which involves more on photo session either selfies and groufies. This is basic encounter with nature and little bit of adrenaline rush on optional activities.
2. Expect that we will visit more flower farms, resort type, mountain views, temples.
3. Expect that if your package or booking is ALL IN you only pay the activity fees but if you choose a NO ENTRANCE Package then there will be payments as you go in in every spots, to know and be aware please "ASK" always.
4. This is a duration of 10 to 12 hours only beyond this is an additional charge of P500 per hour if guests is still at the spot part of location to tour. TAKE NOTE!
5. Our tour guide or driver may or may not go in each of every spot and will remind you of the time you are expected to come out. This is in accordance to the 30minutes rule to make use to cater the 11 spots so time appropriation is highly appreciated.
5. Take note that all spots closes 6:00pm .
6. There is a total of 11 spots to visit and may not be added entirely as you read through this but you can ask details separately from us.
Note: If information needs clarification,contact us.
• Sirao Flower Garden, Busay, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
• Taoist Temple, Beverly Hills, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
• Terrazas de Flores, Malubog, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
• Temple of Leah, Roosevelt Street Busay, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
• Florentino's Eco Park, Balamban Philippines
• Buwakan Ni Alejandra, Transcentral Highway Sitio Bunga Barangay Gaas, Balamban 6041 Philippines
Departure Point :Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Mountain Tour is a combination of hike or walk, sight seeing and photography and a little bit of adrenaline rush to those that are willing to do a more upbeat experience. We will be visiting a temple set up type, more flower farms, resort set up and overlooking views. This is to give our guests a heads up. There will be 2 spots of which to those guests looking for thrill they offer zip line, cable ride and wall climbing but is optional only those that are interested.Each spots will be ideally a 30 minute viewing, photo session so we can cover all 11 destinations to see. This tour starts 7:00am exactly and ends by 5:30pm if time goes beyond this a charge of 500/hour will be charge to the group divided by the no of guests. Please be guided, accordingly. We also offer a NO ENTRANCE FEES package for this tour wherein guests will pay all necessary entrance fees at all 11 spots which varies from fees of P50,P80,P100 and activities which varies on prices of P25, P150 and P200 respectively. Environmental fees of P5 per the 5 spots in Balamaban additional on top of entrance fees may also be collected as regulated by the town. We also offer an ALL IN MOUNTAIN TOUR PACKAGE for this wherein we shoulder what is shown below:> FREE LUNCH> FREE 1 Bottle of Water> ALL Entrance Fees paid only, NO Activities Fees included> ALL Environmental Fees paid> Complementary GiftPick up location will vary per tour. If the booking is a private tour we can pick up guests at hotels that includes Mandaue City, Lapu-Lapu City and Cebu City areas only. Note: If information needed further clarification it is best to contact us. Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.