Cebu Canyoneering + Moalboal (pescador Island) + Kawasan Falls
The Pescador Island and Canyoneering tour package will take you to the most visited tourist spots in Cebu, Philippines. In this tour package, you will do the Pescador Island Hopping first. Pescador island is one of the most famous islands in Cebu for snorkeling and diving because of its marine sanctuary which has many colorful fishes and beautiful coral reefs. If you are lucky, you can also see dolphins and sea turtles. After the island hopping, you will be doing the snorkeling in the sardines run which has countless sardines. This tour activity will be followed by the canyoneering tour. Canyoneering activity gives an extreme adventure that allows you to do walking, scrambling, climbing, cliff jumping, rappelling, and swimming through a river either upstream or downstream. This exciting activity will also take you to Kawasan falls which has a three layered waterfall and crystal clear & refreshing water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Private Airconditioned vehicle
- Local Driver/Guide
- Canyoneering Fees
- Canyoneering Safety Gears (Aqua Shoes, Vest, Helmet, Mask, Snorkel)
- Kawasan Falls Entrance Fees
- Professional Canyoneering Guide
- Boat for Moal Boal Island Hopping
- Visit to: Pescador Island, Turtle Hunting, Million Sardines Run
- Dolphin Watching (weather dependent)
- Entry/Admission - Canyoneering Cebu Badian, Adventure
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moalboal, Moalboal, Cebu Island, Visayas
Moalboal is famous for its Sardines Run, healthy coral ecosystem, and a great chance to swim along with the whale sharks. Perfect diving sites in Moalboal include the following: Moalboal Marine Sanctuary, Compton Point, Tongo Point, and Talisay Wall. Moalboal is also a good place to become a certified diver.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
Kawasan Falls is a multi-layered waterfalls located in Barangay Matutinao in the town of Badian, Cebu, less than an hour away from scuba diving hotspot of Moalboal.Feb
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Canyoneering Cebu Badian, Adventure, Badian, Cebu Alegria, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
A popular outdoor trek that involves traveling down creeks or streams within a canyon through variety of means including walking, jumping, swimming, climbing, abseiling. Canyoning will start at Canlaob river downstream going to Kawasan falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to Cebu City Proper only.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.