Cayo Paraiso From Puerto Plata City
Visit the beautiful deserted island of Cayo Paraiso. Jump in the water and
snorkel to discover the amazing and colorful marine world around the coral
reef, before jumping aboard a rapid vessel that´ll take you full speed to the
National Park of Mangroves.
- Snorkel in coral reef
- Visit mangroves
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paraiso, Paraiso, Barahona Province, Dominican Republic
Visit the fantastic, deserted island of Cayo Paraiso, lined up by white
sandy shores, encircled by clear water, and populated by a vast
submarine life living in the coral reef.
Let the soothing sounds of the Caribbean take you to a leisurely
mood. Cruise the waters and jump in the water
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Cristi, Monte Cristi, Monte Cristi Province, Dominican Republic
Back on the boat, snacks and refreshments are in order. The last stop is at the Monte Cristi National Park, populated by different endemic species that make this place unique. To round things up, enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local fishermen’s restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena), Main Street Punta Rucia Puerto Plata, Punta Rucia 57000 Dominican Republic
Visit the beautiful deserted island of Cayo Paraiso. Jump in the water and snorkel to discover the amazing and colorful marine world around the coral reef, before jumping aboard a rapid vessel that´ll take you full speed to the National Park of Mangroves.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Only to/from main located Hotels in Puerto Plata City.If you’re staying in a different area an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Use biodegradable sunblock.
- Wear hat or cap.
- Wear sunglases.
- Bring extra cash for personal expensses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.