Cayman Islands Seven Mile Beach Segway Tour
Enjoy a 1.5-hour adventure riding a Segway PT along the Seven Mile Beach area, which is located approximately 7 minutes from downtown George Town, Grand Cayman. One of the stops will be Camana Bay where you will experience a 360 degree panoramic views off the island. Be thrilled by an unforgettable experience as you ride the Segway PT along the beautiful and famous Seven Mile Beach. Next, you will visit Royal Palms for a cool drink and to spend time on the beach (optional).
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip shuttle service from Royal Walter Cruise Terminal (Provide cruise ship name when booking)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- All necessary safety equipment
- State of the art headsets to enhance your tour experience
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (USD $2.00)
- Food and drinks
- Explore the island on a unique, fun and exciting tour around the world renowned Seven Mile Beach area. While highlighting Cayman's newest community town, Camana Bay you can take in the stunning 360 degree view of the island from the Observation Tower. Then, roll through the famous Seven Mile Beach area and proceed to explore our crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches. Guests will have the opportunity to indulge in a refreshment and enjoy the sea, sun and sand with beach time at the Royal Palms Beach Club (optional).
Training, helmets and other safety gear will be provided and your knowledgeable tour guides will be with you for the duration of the 90-minute tour.
Departure Point :Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years (Children must be accompanied by a parent)
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We are unable to approve bookings for passengers arriving on Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines & Celebrity Cruise Line. Please book your tour directly with your Cruise Line.
- Bring sunscreen and your own beach towel
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or guests who are uncoordinated.
- Guests must weigh between 100 - 260 lbs/45kg – 117kg
- Guests must be able to climb a flight of stairs unassisted.
- Closed toe shoes are strongly recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.