Cavtat & Konavle District Half Day Private Tour
Konavle district is an area of natural beauties and great contrasts. The central part is the richful and fruitful Konavle field that is surrounded by hills to the north and the Adriatic Sea to the South. This Tour is imagined as Journey into the past where you will see historical and natural beauty of the area while tasting tradional local products, wines and brandies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Tasting of local products, wines and brandies
- Entry/Admission - Kameni Mlin (Stone Mill) - Agrotourism Konavle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sokol Grad
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cavtat, Cavtat, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Cavtat is town that is several times proclaimed as the most beautiful small town in the whole croatian cost. As it is early morning time, what is better then have a coffee in one of local coffee shops just nearby the sea, enjoying the view and summer breeze. While in Cavtat you can also visit visit Vlaho Bukovac Gallery (he was important figure in the croatian art scene of the 19th century) or Racic Family Mausoleum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sokol Grad, Dunave, Dunave Krajnje 20216 Croatia
Sokol Tower is a fortress of the Dubrovnik Republic strategically built in 14th century at the border with the Ottoman Empire It is situated in Dunave village on an inaccessible, more than 25 meters high rock, built to protect the Konavle district from hinterland attacks. This is the view point from where you are going to be able to shot some breath taking photographs of the whole area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ljuta, Ljuta, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We are going to visit Ljuta River, beatiful small river and natural attraction where you will feel like you are in a fairy-tale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kameni Mlin (Stone Mill) - Agrotourism Konavle, Bistroće 3, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
We will stop at Stone Mill in Cilipi village. It is place where time has stopped for real. Here you will meet your host, he will tell you story about his family, traditional way of food production and you will have the opportunity to taste traditional products, wines and brandies.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Gymnasium, Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.