Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
Cave tubing and zip line combination tour is for those looking for an adventure of a lifetime. There is nothing like the thrill of flying free like the birds or sitting back to enjoy being carried lazily through mysterious caves and under the shade of nature’s lush canopy. Considered one of the hottest new adventure sports and rated number 1 in Belize, the cave tubing and zip line excursion allow you to embark on every traveler’s dream adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Caving provides thrills to suit nearly any age and fitness level.
After a brief 30-minute hike to the entrance of the cave, inner tubes are used to float along the Caves Branch River.
See your light flicker upon strange shapes and the ultimate darkness beyond. Hear the echo of your own voice bounce off the distant walls. Listen to the water dripping from the ceiling, creating spectacular formations in the stunning chambers. And while you might be expecting dark and claustrophobic passageways, you are likely to find enormous chambers and cathedral- sized rooms.
Journey into Belize’s spectacular underground realm and take a trip back to time!.
This amazingly popular and unique tour is a fast growing sector of the Belize Tourism Industry and pivots around one important factor: Safety.
Set within Belize’s lush rainforest, this amazing tour starts with a safety session from our professional zip line crew. Following your safety session, well-trained guides will help you with your harness, hand and body gears, and helmet.
Double cables (each capable of withstanding 2,000 lbs of weight) are used for the ultimate in safety.
A brief 5-minute walk takes you to the first of 8 strategically placed platforms and the start of your excursion.
The platforms are as high as 85 ft and as far apart as 1200ft. All landing platforms are equipped with handrails. Guides meet you at each landing to ensure your personal safety.
At the end of the Zip Line Tour, you will repel from the last platform back down to earth. This is truly a heart-pounding adventure that is sure to please the thrill seeker in you!
Departure Point :San Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.