Cave Point Fat Tire E-Bike Tour
This e bike tour sets off to see a few of the many precious gems of Door County.
You will experience old man winters beautiful creations covering thousand year old caves, ancient fossils, and Whitefish Dunes State Park.
After an introductory bike lesson, we head towards Cave Point, you'll follow the coast until seeing the coves of Cave Point County Park covered with ice castles and snow.
At this point, we bike toward Whitefish Bay State Park. There are some nice trails to bike on and the tree covered area makes for a subtle scenic location.
Book direct on our website please. DoorCountyKayakTours
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fat Tire E-Bike low (easy step through)
- Lesson and safety instructions
- Professional photographer who takes your photos while on tour (photos available for purchase after)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
This tour uses Door County Kayak Tours, llc. which meets at the Cave Point Paddle & Pedal Shop. More tour time slots and availability on our personal website.
• Door County Kayak Tours, 6325 Wi-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
• Cave Point County Park, 5360 Schauer Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-8266
• Whitefish Dunes State Park, 3275 Clark Lake Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-7904
Departure Point :6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bottled water, t-shirts, gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
- Operates in most enjoyable weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Recommend you wear warm layers and layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Please confirm availability before booking this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.