Cave Kayak or Cave Tube & Altun Ha
Ditch the Tube and Grab a Kayak for a Unique experience where Adventure and Rich Cultural History at Altun Ha Maya Temple combine for an incredible day in Belize!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & Greet
- Pick up in Belize City at your location
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Tour of Sites
- Kayak Gear w/ Helmet & Light
What's excluded :
- NoHoch Che'en park entry fee $5pp
- Lunch - A lunch stop is made en route but the cost of lunch is not included
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
Ditch the Tube and Grab a Kayak for a Unique experience where Adventure and Rich Cultural History combine for an incredible day in Belize!
You'll start the tour at the Nohoch Che'en Reserve. Start by wading across the river (about knee deep). Once on the other side, enjoy a guided nature walk through the jungle and a dry cave as you make your way to the starting point. Double hard shell sit on top kayaks await you at the riverside. Get acquainted with your kayak as you listen in to the safety briefing. Start with a short paddle upstream to the very first cave, where the river comes up from underground. Then head downstream, guiding your kayak through the cave systems with only your headlamp to lead the way! The river winds in and out of several cave systems and finishes with an open stretch along the jungle-lined river, ending where you first waded across the river.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Belize Sign, Belize City, Belize
Back on dry land, after your kayak adventure, you'll return to Belize City winding your way through the historical streets and sights - perfect photo opportunities. Enjoy lunch at your leisure at your location of choice (lunch not included) before returning to the terminal.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Don't see your hotel listed? Don't worry - just let us know where you are and we will pick you up there!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- UpClose Belize is Gold Standard Certified Tour Operator - your health and safety while providing a genuinely enjoyable Belize experience, is our top priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.