Cavalcade Rio And Palm Trees Cocora Valley
This spectacular horse ride in the Cocora Valley is one of the most beautiful as it starts from the town center and passes through an uncovered road "on land" sighting from there the top of the wax palm "Colombian national tree" passing at the entrance of the forest of palms, in this place is the famous willys and the beginning of the sight of a great adventure on horseback, you will go up through a special trail for horses a mountain that you see the most beautiful landscapes that the cocora valley offers in all its splendor, passing through the viewpoint of the wings continuing with a very beautiful step that is the canyon of the half mountain, this step is a path that has the half mountain that in the on the bottom is the Quindio River and on the top are the tallest palm trees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the forest and palm valley
- Rain tents
- Spanish language tourist guide
- insurance policies
What's excluded :
- English tour guide additional cost
- Transportation to the cocora valley
This is one of the most re-written ones in the entire cocora valley since it has a quite varied amount of ecosystems, starting from the urban center of the cocora valley it goes by uncovered road "on land" until it reaches a seeding plate through which the Cardenas creek also known at this point as the Quindio river passes, then it continues to leave a small forest to begin entering the territory of the palms through a traditional hut that will begin to climb through the mountains, when we are gaining height with the horses we can gradually see the best landscapes of the cocora valley reaching what is known today as the viewpoint of the cumin, which has a privileged view of approximately some 360 degrees. allowing the widest and most beautiful view in the entire cocora valley, this viewpoint reveals the entire wax palm ecosystem, the tradition in livestock farms, the passage of the rivers that pass to the mountain legs, the highest hill "MORROGACHO" and has the possibility to see the condor of the Colombian Andes, this route is recommended for every family
• Plaza de Bolivar Salento, # a 4-83,, Cra. 6 #41, Salento Colombia
• Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Departure Point :Salento, Quindio, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
This "adventure ride" service starts the mind of the Cocora Valley, in the morning we can send you a guide to the Hotel or Hostel (if you are in the urban perimeter of Salento Quindio) or meet you directly in the main square where the transport for the cocora valley leaves, you can also go to our allied office at the horse office in Salento "LOS AMIGOS DE SALENTO" on 7th Street, Carrera 8 # 7-54, asking for Daniel Alzate.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.