Cattle Ranch & Wines of Xerez Full-Day Trip from Seville
Enjoy a wonderful day starting with Alvaro Domecq's Cattle Ranch in Cadiz (only 1 and a half hours away). Then we can enjoy a guided tour of Gonzalez Byass' cellar "Tío Pepe" (in Jerez), as well as a typical Spanish lunch in the cellar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Recogida y regreso al hotel (o punto cercano)
- Agua embotellada
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other services not contracted.
- We will start our trip traveling by air-conditioned bus to the cattle ranch to attend the
show "A Campo Abierto", where we will learn about the bull breeding of
Torrestrella and the famous horses of
Alvaro Domecq. A unique activity in Spain recommended for all ages and enjoy with family or friends.
The visit starts in the "dehesa" (farmhouse lands) knowing the local landscapes, fauna, and some of the ox and bull enclosures. In the better theatre you cannot imagine, the andalusian field wilderness, and from a comfortable seat, you will get to know one day in the life of those wonderful specimens. In that route of the bull, you will be able to see the
brave bull, a share of
cows with the stud and the bullocks,
oxen in their usual work as guides,
the weaning of the bullocks,
mares with their colts, and
horsemans with their horses showing the typical local tame and spanish high taming school.
Later, we will go to one of the most important cellars in Spain:
González - Byass "Tio Pepe", were you will enjoy a guided visit through a long tradition in producing the better wines. During the visit, you will be able to
taste some of their better products.
After the cellar visit, we will invite you to taste a
typical local lunch to discover the principles of the magnificent local traditional gastronony. Finally you will enjoy free time in Jerez Center Town to relax, to go for a walk or to buy some souvenirs before returning to Sevilla and consider finished our leisure day.
Departure Point :Departure from your hotel or nearby point.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to the initial pickup point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour (especially in summer)
- Please punctuality
- Do not forget your camera
- Please note: contact Visitours Excursiones S.L. on 0034 686 413 413 at least 48 hours prior to departure to reconfirm booking, provide hotel pick up information and additional information if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.