Catherine Palace with Amber Room
The tour is provided by young and passionate guides who are in love with their city and with their job.
So it's never boring with us. Moreover we are professional guides which means that our qualification
is approved both by the Government and by museum itself.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Catherine palace which is situated in Tsarskoje selo became the summer residence of Russian royalty in the beginning of the 18th century when Peter the Great presented these territories to his wife. Later his daughter Empress Elizabeth built a magnificent baroque-style palace surrounded by the garden with many attractions. The amber room is the gem of the Catherine palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/8/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.