Cathedrals and Churches of the Russian Capital
We invite you to visit the most important and beautiful Churches and Cathedrals of the Moscow City!
Your first stop is New Maiden Convent probably the best known cloister of Moscow. There are lots of legends and stories about this convent. It actually looks alike the medieval fortress and often Muscovites call it the mini-Kremlin.
Next we will take you to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. It was built as a national monument to express the nation’s gratitude to Christ Jesus for saving Russia.
Last visit will be to Saint Basil Cathedral, the most famous sites on Red Square. Built in 16th century t to commemorate Ivan the Terrible’s conquest of Kazan the Cathedral in fact is a group of nine churches or chapels that sit on one foundation.
After that we will bring you to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Every capital has a well-known landmark making it easily recognizable. In Moscow, the Cathedral of the Protecting Veil of the Mother of God, better known as the Cathedral of St. Vasily the Blessed (or St. Basil’s Cathedral, as it is often called in English), standing in Red Square is such a landmark. It is for nearly 450 years now that this architectural ensemble of inimitable beauty and grandeur has been filling our hearts with joy, excitement and pride.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Volkhonka, 15, Moscow 119019 Russia
One of the most imposing and controversial buildings in Russia, the resurrected Cathedral of Christ the Savior has had a short but turbulent history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.