Cathedral Of Seville Private Tour
Let me show you the largest gothic cathedral in the world! This tour takes you to visit one of the main monuments in the city. We will have a look at the main chapels and I will tell you about the history, art and traditions.
After that you will have the chance to climb to the top of Giralda (which is now the bell tower but was the former minaret of the mosque!), from where you can see the whole city of Seville!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a private tour so I can also pick you directly from your hotel if it is within walking distance of the monuments (let me know if your hotel is not on the list). If you want me to pick you from your hotel please specify this when you make the booking.
Return Detail :Catedral de Sevilla, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.