Cathamaran in Parana River
The tour starts at the local Port, sailing towards the Three Borders, where the Iguazu River flows into the huge Paraná River. After staying there to visualize the Milestones of the three countries: Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, we sail upstream passing under the Tancredo Neves International Bridge to continue towards the Iryapu Jungle shore and reach the height of “El Santuario”, limit from the Iguazú National Park, about 12 km from the Falls.
From there the return downstream is undertaken until its arrival.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Parana, La Paz 3190 Argentina
A 1.45 mins boat navigation to enjoy sunset in Iguazu Falls area
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.