Catanduanes Bicol Tour A - Binurong Point to Puraran Surf Beach
Enjoy a combination of adventure and relaxation in this beautiful Island in the Philippines. Visit the beautiful picturesque of Binurong and Abihao point. Take an overlooking view of the eastern coast of Catanduanes at the highest point in Balacay. Relax in the fine sands of Puraran with the option surf into the waves. Get to see one of the few Doppler radars in the country. Learn about the history and rich culture of Catanduanes in a quick stop at the Museo De Catanduanes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop of service within Virac Proper
- Local Driver/Tour Coordinator
- Bottle of Water
- Insurance provided by operator
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Balacay Point
- Entry/Admission - Binurong Point
- Entry/Admission - Puraran Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- Cottage Rental
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour guide (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balacay Point, Luzon Philippines
See the beauty of Catanduanes Bicol with the majestic overlooking of the east coast of the province.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Binurong Point, Kayandit Ranch Brgy. Guinsaanan, Baras, Virac, Luzon Philippines
Experience the renowned beauty of the mountain hill with Batanes -like terrain and fine grass. Instagrammable picturesque and breath of fresh air.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Abihao, Baras, Catanduanes, Philippines
Take a love photo at this beautiful attraction in Catanduanes with great overlooking of the eastern coast of the province.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Puraran Beach, Puraran, Luzon 4803 Philippines
Indulge yourself in the fine sands of Puraran with a beautiful view of the horizons and an option to try surfing the waves of Catanduanes. Puraran is one of the surfing spots in the Philippines which are visited by thousands of local and international every year.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Catanduanes, Old Capitol Building, Sta Elena, Virac, Virac, Luzon 4800 Philippines
Visit the Museo of Catanduanes which highlights the rich history and culture of the province through the displays and photos. This is also where the Provincial Tourism holds its office.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up Information:Hotel Pick-UpPick up time 7:30amHotel pick-up and drop off services are available for hotels in Virac ProperPlease be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up timePlease select your hotel name and address at the checkout pageAirportA representative will be waiting at the Arrival Hall holding a sign with your nameThe driver will wait for you up to 1 hour from the flight landing time. If you are late for more than 1 hour, please email or message to check if the driver is still availableSeaportA representative will be waiting at the Arrival Hall holding a sign with your nameThe driver will wait for you up to 1 hour from the boat docking time. If you are late for more than 1 hour, please email or message to check if the driver is still available.This service is available for Virac seaport only. Pickup from San Andres port will be subject to surcharge payable directly to the driver.Bus Terminal Pick-UpA representative will be waiting at the terminal holding a sign with your namePick-up and drop off services are available for bus terminals in Virac Proper.The driver will wait for you up to 1 hour from the time of arrival. If you are late for more than 1 hour, please email or message to check if the driver is still availableIf you want to get a view of the sunrise, please request to move the pickup time at 4:30 am.Pickup/dropoff outside Virac Proper is subject to a surcharge payable directly to the driverAirports
- Virac Airport, Virac, Luzon Philippines
- Virac Port, Virac, Catanduanes, Philippines
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.